SynopsisThe NIV includes these three judges under one heading, so I’ll do the same. The next three judges of Israel were:
- Ibzan had thirty sons and thirty daughters. But they all found spouses outside of his clan; I’m not sure if this is against the LORD’s command or not. (I admit to not paying close attention to laws about land passing to other tribes.)
- He led Israel for seven years.
- He led Israel for ten years.
- I’ll just quote verse 14a, for this: “He had forty sons and thirty grandsons, who rode on seventy donkeys.”
- He led Israel for eight years.